Food prep is a messy job, but you are ready for the challenge with our Antibacterial Kitchen Hand Wash. We use bio-based Lactic Acid with our natural & rich olive oil based soap to create an antibacterial hand washing experience that can stand up to smells, grease, grime and other pitfalls of the home chef.
Our recipe (pun intended) is enhanced by lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary and peppermint oils - all traditionally known for their aromatherapeutic and antibacterial properties.
- Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*
- Lactic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Potassium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil)*
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil
How To Use
Use pea sized amount, combined with warm, running water and vigorous washing to cleanse hands after food preparation. Dry thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
100% Natural | Tested on people not animals | Size/Weight: 240 mL