Zero-bulk belts for humans of every shape. Stretch belts that move, flex, and change with you: that's what Unbelts is all about. Every extraordinarily comfortable belt that comes out of the Unbelts studios are:
- Invisible and bulk-free under tees. No more mystery holes in your t-shirts or big-buckle tummy pokes.
- Super size-flexible; adjusts from teeny to plus. Stretches and adjusts from 20-58" Outrageously comfortable and built to hug, not pinch. Top unmuffined.
- Closes waistband gap...without the need for tailoring, because plumber bum's not a great look for anybody.
- Velvety soft 72% polyester, 17% nylon 11% (covered) latex band
- Fits standard belt loop width (1.5” / 4 cm)
- Hypoallergenic, no-beep zinc alloy hardware
- Sewn in the Unbelts Shanghai, China studio
- All components are from living-wage factories
- Ethically made from recycled, vegan-friendly materials and made to last
- Adjust to approximate length using slider and thread through belt loops
- Tighten or loosen as needed - no need to unthread
- Leave in belt loops on laundry day. Cold wash, hang to dry. Do not iron
- Free repairs or replacement for 500 days