Created with ancestral and artisanal influences, this lampe references the roots of decorative design with a raw and refined shape and stunning frosted white finish. The Land Lampe Berger in Frosted White was created by industrial designer Anthony Gambus in his first collaboration with Maison Berger Paris. This lampe features a distinctive metal cage-like cap. In addition to its modern aesthetics, the catalytic lampe is designed to be easily handled without contact with its hot burner. The rounded curves of the lamp’s body are inspired by traditional pottery.
Expert tip: Modulate the intensity of your Home Fragrance by diluting it with Air Pur So Neutral.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, Land Silver diffuser top, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.