The diamond-shaped motif made it an icon, while its oblong figure made it a must-have: the emblematic Originelle, directly inspired by the first 1905 A Universelle model, is back in its most tasteful form. The immaculate transparency of its glass body further enhances the complexity of its craftsmanship. Topped with a criss-cross mounting, the Originelle is like a beautiful princess waking up.
Expert tip: Modulate the intensity of your Home Fragrance by diluting it with Air Pur So Neutral.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, criss-cross diffuser top, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.