With the Green Immersion Lampe Berger, the designer Rozenn Mainguené tells us the story of nature bursting forth. Its force is displayed in a thick glass, oval-shaped bottle which ensures perfect balance. Its naturalness is asserted in a flamboyant shade of invigorating green. Movement is demonstrated through an endless cascade of ripples, and elegance is shown with a silver metal ball-shaped mounting.
Expert tip: Modulate the intensity of your Home Fragrance by diluting it with Air Pur So Neutral.
Lamp sold in a gift set with accessories: wick-burner, Shiny silver ball-shaped diffuser cap, stopper and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.