This Lampe Berger evokes the natural world with its green hue and art deco design, for the fresh impression of a lush panorama. The Land Lampe in Moss Green evokes wild, raw landscapes. Nature is at the heart of this design by Anthony Gambus in his first collaboration with Maison Berger Paris. With a smooth, balanced surface, its refined, rounded shape recalls traditional handmade pottery. The industrial-style metal cap showcases the burner while preventing any burn risk to the user. The lampe offers timeless style while serving as a standalone decorative piece for your space.
Expert tip: Modulate the intensity of your Home Fragrance by diluting it with Air Pur So Neutral.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, Land Silver diffuser top, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.