The Berger Clarity Frosted, cylindrical lamp was designed as a terracotta piece shaped by hand by designer Sylvie de France. Its transparency lets in light and gives a chic appearance to your interior. The frieze of diamonds and triangles gives character to this catalyzed lamp with cold beauty. The frosted part, on the other hand, brings to mind the coolness of winter.
Expert tip: Modulate the intensity of your Home Fragrance by diluting it with Air Pur So Neutral.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, silver finish criss-cross diffuser top, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.